Dutco Styles&Wood Group plc is pleased to announce that it has recently secured a number of contracts for high-end commercial, leisure and hospitality projects in Dubai.
As announced at the Group’s full year results in April, Dutco Styles&Wood has a new management team in place and the market outlook for the region and Dubai in particular, is at its most positive for a number of years. The team is focusing its efforts on a more selective approach to new business, and the success of this has been proven by the recent conversion of our workload pipeline to secured projects.
The total combined value of projects to Dutco Styles&Wood secured since the financial year end is AED 85m, including one contract for AED 45m. The details of recent project wins are outlined below: –
– Refurbishment of the four star Al Manzil hotel for the Emaar Hospitality Group
– Shell and core fit out of the Jafza Convention Centre’s food court
– Conversion of Jumeirah Group owned Barzar restaurant to an American themed smokehouse restaurant
– A full design and build project for luxury restaurant/bar La Cantine
– Two-phase commercial office space fit out for Aetna, at the four star Media One Hotel in Dubai
– Recent completion of the fit-out Bushman’s Australian Grill at the Anantara Palm Resort and Spa
Tony Lenehan, CEO, commented:
“We are delighted to have been appointed on a number of prestigious development projects in Dubai through our joint venture company, Dutco Styles&Wood. The scale of the developments we continue to be involved in, coupled with the quality of the brands, demonstrates our established reputation in the marketplace. We continue to see significant momentum in Dubai and are confident that the Group is well placed to secure further high-end projects in the region.”